Welcome to the Consular Section in Bolivia. One of our priorities is to provide immigrant and non-immigrant visa services, including Diversity Lottery Visas.
We are committed to providing a courteous and professional service to all applicants. For detailed information, please use the links on the left margin of this page to select the appropriate visa classification.
Hours of Service
The Embassy is open Monday through Friday, except on U.S. and Bolivian holidays.
- Non-Immigrant Visa
Interviews are conducted by appointment only scheduled through our Call Center.
- Immigrant Visas
Interviews are by appointment only. Appointments are scheduled by NVC mostly.
Questions, inquiries and further information are accepted only by e-mail; please write to ConsularLaPazIV@state.gov
Embassy of the United States of America
Arce Av. 2780 (between Cordero and Campos Streets)
La Paz, Bolivia
- Destination USA
- Department of State Travel Page
- Department of State Main Page
- Administrative Processing information notice
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- DHS U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- DHS U.S. VISIT
- DHS Customs and Border Protection
- First Gov Website
- Discover America – This new site is the official travel and tourism website of the United States, developed in cooperative agreement with Department of Commerce.